Emergency PreparednessFresenius Medical Care provides a toll-free Patient Emergency Hotline (1-800-626-1297) for any dialysis patient who is affected by natural disaster or other public emergency situation. The hotline is staffed by operators 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer inquiries from patients. Our operators can tell you which Fresenius clinic is open, or help you find the nearest clinic if you're away from home.
- About Us
- Dialysis Products
- Patient Care
- Physician Services
- Lab Services
- Inpatient Services
- Renal Pharmaceuticals
Fresenius Medical Care North America introduced the first dialysis machine with volumetric fluid balancing, allowing precise water removal and increasing patient comfort during the treatment.
The introduction of advanced dialysis machines made it possible to introduce dialyzer membranes made of polysulfone, a synthetic material producing outstanding clearance performance coupled with superior biocompatibility.
Today, Fresenius Medical Care is the leading provider of dialysis machines and disposables in the United States with a system of products designed to work together.
Fresenius Medical Care has continued it’s tradition of providing intradialytic monitoring and feedback tools with the introduction of the 2008T hemodialysis delivery system. The 2008T represents the next generation of hemodialysis delivery systems offering immediate access to dialysis treatment and vital medical information at patient chair side.
Revolutionary New Feature on 2008T ! - Clinical Data eXchange (CDX):
- Allows for the transfer of clinical data between the 2008T and a MIS system.
- Exclusively available on the 2008T
The CDX allows for real-time access to lab values, medication profiles, progress notes, medical reports, trending data, and other treatment related data. This information is available from each and every dialysis station that is equipped with a 2008T machine. Clinicians no longer need to leave the patient station to gain access to information via free-standing computers in the clinic. Clinicians simply use the CDX toggle key to navigate between dialysis treatment screens and the MIS system.
Other Features Available for the 2008T Machine include:
- Blood Volume Monitor
- On-Line Clearance Monitor
- Access Flow Measurement
- DiaSafe Plus Filter
Fresenius Medical Information System
FMiS is a Medical Information System (MIS) focused on the needs for dialysis clinicians. Based on our extensive experience in the field of dialysis, Fresenius has designed this comprehensive system to streamline the work flow and to free up clinical staff time to engage in direct patient care.
Key FMiS features include:
- Seamless integration with Fresenius hemodialysis machines
- Simple to use with graphical screens and one-to-one charting
- Proven interfaces to surrounding health care systems using HL7 protocol
- Scalable from a single dialysis unit to a full network of clinics
- HIPAA compliant data security
Fresenius Medical Care offers a wide range of biocompatible, polysulfone dialyzers to meet the clinical needs of all patient types. Proven technology, world-class quality and consistent performance has made Fresenius Polysulfone dialyzers the #1 prescribed brand in the USA.
Optiflux® Advanced Fresenius Polysulfone® dialyzers
- Advanced Fresenius Polysulfone
- Electron beam or EtO sterilization
- High small and middle molecule clearance
- Excellent endotoxin barrier
- Available in High Flux and Low Flux
HemoflowTM Polysulfone® Dialyzers
- Fresenius Polysulfone
- Electron beam, EtO or Steam sterilization
- Available primarily in Low Flux and/or Low Volume with limited High Flux versions
For more information about the wide array of dialyzer offerings from Fresenius Medical Care, visit http://www.fmcna-dialyzers.com.
Fresenius Medical Care offers a wide range of high performance bloodlines to meet your demanding clinical needs. The CombiSet® True Flow™ bloodlines provide efficient dialysis treatments by delivering accurate blood flow for more consistent patient therapies.
CombiSet® True Flow™ Bloodlines
- Standard CombiSet® bloodlines for Fresenius, Baxter SPS, System 100 and Tina machines. Available in 8mm pre and post-pump configurations
- CombiSet® Twister® Reverse Flow Device - the prefect tool for your vascular access surveillance program. Allows the reversal of blood flow with a simple twist – no need to manually reverse the bloodlines. Reduces the potential for blood exposure and accidental contamination.
- CombiSet® Blood Volume Monitor configuration for Fresenius machines, available in 8mm and 6.35mm
- CombiSet® Low Volume 6.35mm bloodlines for Fresenius machines
Fresenius Medical Care continues to offer the latest innovations and best practices in dialysate to the dialysis market by providing citric-based acid concentrates and traditional acetic-based concentrates in liquid and dry formulations as well as bicarbonate concentrates in liquid and dry formulations.
- NaturaLyte® Acid Concentrate
- GranuFlo® Dry Acid Concentrate
- Citrasate® Acid Concentrate
- NaturaLyte® Bicarbonate Concentrate
For more information about concentrates, visit http://www.fmcna-concentrates.com
Fresenius Medical Care, the triangle logo, 2008, Optiflux, Fresenius Polysulfone, Fresenius Clinical Data Exchange, Combiset, FMiS, Twister, Naturalyte, and Granuflo are trademarks of Fresenius Medical Care Holdings, Inc. or its affiliated companies. Citrasate® is a registered trademark of Advanced Renal Technologies (ART) in the United States and is used under license from Advanced Renal Technologies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.