Emergency PreparednessFresenius Medical Care provides a toll-free Patient Emergency Hotline (1-800-626-1297) for any dialysis patient who is affected by natural disaster or other public emergency situation. The hotline is staffed by operators 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer inquiries from patients. Our operators can tell you which Fresenius clinic is open, or help you find the nearest clinic if you're away from home.
- About Us
- Dialysis Products
- Patient Care
- Physician Services
- Lab Services
- Inpatient Services
- Renal Pharmaceuticals
Fresenius Technical Services tailors training courses for staff responsible for servicing Fresenius manufactured equipment. To enhance the learning process, our courses combine multimedia presentations, lecture and hands-on instruction. In addition to our formal training center, regional training is also available on a limited basis.
Call us toll free at 800-227-2572 for course schedules and prices. We offer:
- Two dedicated field trainers for customized on-site courses
- Entry level and advanced courses
(Note: Courses are only available for employees and customers of Fresenius Medical Care)
- NANT members can earn CEUs for attending one of our courses.
- 2008T Training Course Agenda (Level I)
- 2008K/K2 Training Course Agenda (Level I)*
- 2008 Training Course Agenda (Level II)
- Troubleshooting 2008 Hemodialysis Systems - Workshop Agenda
- Lauer Aquaboss Training Course Agenda (Field) or (Coppell)
- GranuFlo® Training Course Agenda
We have a training center located in a major metropolitan area:
Our Texas facility is approximately 25 minutes from Dallas or Fort Worth and just 2 miles north of DFW airport.
Coppell, Texas Facility